* Made 3 different outfits for the new baby,
* Reorganise Aurons room so the Baby now has room to put all its stuff. Clothes, blankets, and other bits and bobs are now all neatly folded up in the cuboards and hung up instead of just packed away in boxes.
* made several batches of fresh pasta most of which is frozen
* walked into the shopping centre twice
* took Auron to the library
* Had time to make Aarahi nice lunches
* Had the house nice and tidy before bed each night
* Made it to bed by 8pm! so nice.
* Oh and I brushed my hair everyday, probably because the house was so clean that I could actually find my brush without having to search high and low for it.
I may just keep it up.
A few weeks ago I purchased a voucher for dinner at a Mexican restaurant. Last night we decided to use it. I grossly underestimated the time it would take us to get there so we were late for our reservation and Auron made it known that he was hungry and a bit fed up with the amount of time it was taking to get there. The food was really yummy but the service left something to be desired. Auron's food came out last when we had almost finished our mains. We ended up having to feed him some of our food to keep him happy and they forgot to bring his drink as well.
|Super cute nappy, its so hard to get him to stand still these days|
|Family home evening cookies|
|Auron just liked the icing|
|Drawing on the board while Daddy teaches his lesson at church|