Anyway as part of the award I am to share 11 Random Facts about myself. This was harder than I thought it would be. Following this answer 11 questions given you by your nominator. Then nominate 11 other bloggers, which I am off to do now!
11 Random Facts
- I am terrified of dead things...people in particular. So much so that at night when it's dark I jump over dead people I "think" might be on the ground trying to get me.
- When I was 9 or so, I conviced my cousin to let me find out her blood type. The process involved cutting her hand with a pair of rusty scissors and holding her hand over a peice of paper with the alphabet written on it. Where ever the blood dropped was her blood type.
- I have the same password for pretty much everything, just different variations of it. It's complicated, don't try to guess.
- Sitting in church one day my cousin and I were playing torture (yep same cousin as above). I broke her finger, and she didn't even let out a sound.
- I once wanted to see how "super" super glue was a glued my finger to the door.
- My husband and I rarely argue and if we do it's pretty pathetic. The truth is that I often argue with him in my head, I always win and feel better and he is none the wiser haha.
- My husband never calls me by my actual name, when he does it freaks me out.
- In my final year of high school I got out of Biology because I don't believe in evolution so got to skip that part of the course. I was supposed to go to the library and study but I usually spent the time doing something else. At the end of the year I had spare time in the exam so decided to attempt the evolution part of the exam. I passed with merit.
- My sister and I hated each other growing up. To the point we would walk on opposite sides of the road to school. Our friends now tell us that we used to spend that time complaining about each other. But we grew up and now we are the best of friends. People who knew us back then can't believe it.
- I hate monopoly, all versions of it. I think it stems from the over competitiveness displayed by my family. I can not under any circumstances be enticed to play, much to my husbands dissappointment.
- My husband loves games of all kinds, he will play me until he wins. The one and only game that I hold the title to is Hula on the Wii, even at 9 months pregnant!
Questions from my Nominator
- Tell me what is inside your bag right now: Well right now it's in the wash because it had squashed banana and spilt apple juice in it. Gross I know
- What is the ultimate vacation destination for you: We've done a lot of travelling in the last few years and it's always been BUSY so a trip to a tropical island would be nice. We are hoping for Fiji soon!
- Why and when did you start blogging?I started blogging about 2 1/2 years ago after my son was born. We live in a different counrty to all our family so wanted a way for them to keep up to date with how our kids were growing etc.
- Android or Apple? I have both, I cant figure out android so i'll go for apple
- Share one embarrassing experiences you had so we can all laugh about it now I once threw up in the middle of the food court all over my food. and then multiple times on the way to the car. It was horrible. My friends I was with stayed and ate their food then came back to my house to watch movies while I sat there and continued to throw up.
- What is your favorite expression? I don't know if I have one?
- Tell us about your childhood. I was an only child for a large portion of it. My cousin was my best friend we got in to lots of trouble together. I could pretty much convince her to do anything I wanted. My mum married and as of now I am the oldest of 7 kids. We are sometimes refered to as the rainbow family as we have kids that are white as day and some that are quite dark. We always laugh when people can say they see the resemblence.
- Share your most romantic date ever.Im not sure if we do romantic. But our most fun date was when we took this Zebra (it was really a giaraffe we drew stripes on) around town and took photos of it with things that began with Z. It was our Z date, we did the whole alphabet.
- If a genie grants you 3 wishes, what would they be? A dishwasher, to not have to shave my legs etc, Money, that's always nice to have
- If you can change the name your parents gave you, what would it be? I like my name, but for some reason people can't seem to remember it. So I answer to Courtney, Kristen, and Michelle. My friends mum has always called me Brooke, I like that one best.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night for sure, but I am still a Grandma and in bed by 9pm most nights. My husband and I stayed up til 2am a few months ago, that was when we realised our youth is gone.
|My Sister and I. See we are best friends now|
Post a Comment