Making slime is surprisingly simple. I made some for Auron awhile ago and just like his mother he is a slime lover! It provided the perfect sensory experience for him and not to mention a super cool science experiment. This activity is sure to entertain and thrill the toddlers all the way through to old grandpa!
Slime Science Experiment
1/2 C School glue/PVA glue/white glue (whatever you call it, its thick and white and comes in a bottle)
1 1/2 C Water
1 Teaspoon Borax
- In a bowl mix glue, 1/2 C of water and food colouring until smooth. Set bowl aside.
- In another bowl dissolve the borax in the remaining 1 C of water.
- While gently stirring the glue mixture slowly add the water mixture.
- The glue will immediately change consistency.
- Continue to stir until you get the consistency you like and the mixture isn't sticky.
- You may not need to use all the water mix.
- Get your hands in there and knead it and squish it around.
|Gosh look at that wild hair!|